Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Direction

I'll have to be honest I am truly new to blogging and blogs in general. Last night, my roommate had mentioned if I had a direction or subject matter for my blog. It got me to thinking that I should have a direction/theme/subject matter for my blog. The reasoning behind that is so it doesn't become a mirror of my Facebook or become Live Journal all over again. I don't want to have to keep repeating myself or copying/pasting myself in several different areas of the internet.

So with that in mind, I have decided that this blog which is entitled "Weaving a Journey through Yggdrasil" is going to be about my journey with Norse Heathenism, Christianity, Runes, Religion and musings about existence. I may from time to time mention things about my life. But I want this blog to be an exploration and extension of my runic studies and it will be my space to philosophize about things in that area.

I am by no means an expert. I will be relaying my experiences and my thoughts on runes, heathenism, Christianity, and religions in general. I will not tolerate anyone who wishes to spread hate through the comments section. I will delete your comment immediately if I deem it to be hateful, disrespectful and otherwise disruptive to the conversation at hand.

I hope that all of you will find this blog interesting and I hope that I can keep the blog up with all the things I have going on in my life. But Odin/God/Jesus willing I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment