Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Before we begin: A Blogger's Editorial.

As an amateur blogger, I am becoming accustomed to the ins and outs of both the web and app versions of Blogger. I know that my command of the English language is not the greatest at times and my writing style is not bad but it can always bear improvement. 

I do try to put forward a good final draft of my blog post before I publish them. I read and re-read my drafts. However I will from time to time go back to revise and add/subtract from what I've written. I know that it may cause some confusion. But a good creator is never fully satisfied with their creation.

So I hope you can be patient with me and understand that I am trying to make this blog as enjoyable to read as it is for me to write this blog. Thanks in advance for reading my blog and staying with me from these humble beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment